SDM wants to thank our PTO for all of their work and dedication during this school year. If you participated in any of the PTO sponsored events below, the staff and students at SDM are very appreciative!
- Held school supply drive to fill school supply closed in the staff lounge.
- Purchased PTO information bulletin board for front lobby.
- Collected Capri Suns and Sunni D for extra school funds.
- Donated $8,000 to school for A/R shirts, A/R blasts, Ace Club, and Pride celebrations.
- Participated in monthly Domino's and Papa John's pizza night to raise funds for school.
- Recruited businesses to sponsor PRIDE t-shirts as a school fundraiser.
- Purchased an electric pencil sharpener for every SDM teacher.
- Assisted with two school book fairs.
- Began first annual "Pumpkins and Poems" contest where parents/students decorated pumpkins and wrote fall poems.
- Purchased decorations for students of the month programs.
- Helped music department purchase recorders.
- Collected toys at the 3rd grade musical to donate to God's Storehouse.
- Conducted a "Winter Workshop" for students to make Christmas crafts.
- Conducted a "Valentine Workshop" for students to make Valentine crafts.
- Purchased storage bins filled with classroom supplies and distributed a bin to each teacher.
- Provided a water and coffee service for the staff lounge.
- Provided lunch for all staff during Teacher Appreciation Week.
- Encouraged students to send in special items for teachers during Teacher Appreciation Week.
We are looking forward to another successful year with the help of all PTO members. If you are interested in becoming a part of PTO, please contact our school.