Several students from SDM placed in the 4-H Project Achievement (DPA) contest in Blackshear on Saturday. There were 56 students from Toombs County who participated in the competition.
Residents of Toombs County took away several county awards:
1st place – Most Participants
1st place – Greatest Improvement (over last year)
2nd place – Percent Participation based on Enrollment
3rd place – Number of 1st Place Winners
Students receiving individual awards are as follows:
- 1st place - Dakota W., Food for Health and Sport
- 1st place - Macy S., Performing Arts-Vocal
- 1st place - Tyler D., Rabbits
- 2nd place - Ginny Grace G., Communications
- 2nd place - Ja'Shauna S., Food for the Family
- 2nd place - Haley W., Horse
- 2nd place - Breanna H., Performing Arts-Vocal
- 2nd place - Amere B., Safety
- 2nd place - Whitney G., Workforce Prep. & Career Develop.
- 3rd place - Melanie A., International
- 4th place - Dasia W., Clothing & Textiles
- 4th place - Nancy M., Performing Arts-General
- 4th place - Austin M., Safety
- 4th place - Lizzy J., Outdoor Survival Skills
Congratulations to these students for representing their county well during this competition!