We are excited to extend our SDM PRIDE outside the classroom by being Involved in our community. One way we do this at SDM is to participate in the United Way fall campaign. The SDM staff and students are given the opportunity to participate in specific dress down theme days. Staff members are also allowed to dress down in jeans every day if they choose to make a set donation to United Way. The schedule of dress down days planned in the coming weeks is listed below. Students must donate $1 to United Way for any day they participate.
- September 9th - Pajama Day
- September 16th - Flip Flop Day
- September 23rd - Decade Day
- September 30th - Color War Day (2nd-red, 3rd-blue, 4th-green, 5th-orange)
- October 6th - Elderly Day
- October 14th - Emoji Day
- October 21st - Superhero Day
We appreciate all participation as we try to exceed our goal of $7,900 raised from last year's campaign! Go, Team SDM!